|Do you know Mongolian is one of the sparsely populated country in the world? With the land of 1,564,116 square kilometres (603,909 sq mi), Mongolia is the 19th largest and the most sparsely populated independent country in the world, with a population of around 2.75 million people. So why not explore Mongolia the way you would choose to explore? Drive, eat, sleep where your heart tells you and feel the thrill of exploring like many great explorers did many years ago.
Now if you feel and prepared for it we have solutions for you!!Our company is specialized in organizing tailor made 4 wd, motorbike and recreational vehicle tours and rentals. We also provide logistical support for expeditions and rallies organized in Mongolia.
At the moment we operate with 12 vehicle’s mostly Toyota Land Cruisers for tours and self drive rentals. We choose our vehicles based on the following criteria; reliability, 4×4 off road capabilities, practicality, ease of use and back up support in Mongolia. Currently we are mainly using two vehicle manufacturers, that being Toyota and Land RoverFor those who want to enjoy luxury and more dynamic travel we offer self contained campers for the first time in Mongolia which enables you to experience Mongolia all year around.• Route planning, itineraries, bookings and travel guidance
• Airport transfers
• Complete introduction to the vehicle and equipment
• Basic 4×4 driver training where necessary
• 24 hour roadside assistance
• Self drive trips
• Guided 4 WD and Motorbike tour
• Accommodation bookings in Mongolia
• Free/unlimited kilometer option
• Airport transfers
• Shipping and clearing your own vehicle into or from MongoliaYou will greatly enjoy freedom and flexibility of your trip in Mongolia.Only less than 10% of roads in Mongolia is paved therefore to have 4×4 vehicle is essential to explore Mongolia we have a mixed fleet of 12 Toyota Land Cruisers and Land Rovers.Most of our vehicles have outback suspension, off road equipment and camping equipments. Which will give you freedom of camping anywhere and exploring to your limits for an extended period of time. The essential equipments are fridge/freezer, hi lift jacks, sand plates, gas stove, tents and cookware.At Drive Mongolia we would enjoy and welcome the opportunity for you to share in our knowledge and experience Mongolian landscape.. We offer tailor made self-drive and guided safaris to cater to your particular interests or requirements.